Tuesday 6 September 2011

things i wanna say to you

Things I wanna say to you:
i love your laugh.  i love your voice.  i love your eyes.  i love your lips.  i love your words.  i love the way you made me laugh.  i love the way i feel when i think of you.  i love the way i made you feel.  i love the way you made me feel.  i love the way we look together.  i love how you opened me up to so much i have never known before.  i love the sexual awakening.  i love how you broke down my wall that i was waiting to see be broken.
if only if only everything meant to be could be.
never the less, if i do or don’t see you again, when i hear your name or see your picture i will always smile.
making me smile is what you did best.
i know realistically we were going nowhere, it was just a thing, but i will be thinking of you always, especially in my dreams.
-TUMBLR- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment